Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Comment(ary)

I'm now kicking back in Room 5111 at Hotel Hope. I thought I'd sneak in a quick post before the nurses come with my pre-meds, which will likely knock me out for a few hours.

Currently, I have to approve a comment before it's posted. Since hours may now slip by between email checks, I've decided to abandon the approval process. Your posts will automatically appear, immediately after you've verified the random mix of letters that appear on your screen.

Some of you have subscribed to the notification service for new blog postings. A few have hit "reply" with your comments. These messages will come to me, but will not appear on the blog. If you'd like your comment to appear (and I love the comments on the blog so that I have a permanent record of your lovely thoughts), please click on the blog site and then add the comment.

That's all, folks!

4 comments:

Emily Tellez said...

Been thinking about you all day Susan! Hope you're having sweet, restful dreams about now. Love, e

Anonymous said...

life is boring here in Pasadena momland.
homework, dog groming, grocery shopping
and errands to keep this family going.
You can read all you want .sleep all you want
and watch TV all you want..souds good to this
burned out soccer mom..plus great sleep meds

Mrs. Duck said...

Wishing you sweet dreams that fill your body with sweet strength.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.