Friday, August 1, 2008

Eeyore or Tigger?

For my dear friends who have called and commented and emailed because you're worried about me and my spirits (and not the kind that come in a bottle), I wanted to assure you that I'm doing fine emotionally.

I will admit that it's difficult to hit a health slump after a multi-month stretch of feeling on top of the world. But I know that this situation is temporary. It shouldn't be too much longer before we get this puzzle solved and I'm back to running around like a Gasa-Gasa Girl.

Dr. Forman asked me to send him an email reminder this weekend so that he can manually go in and check the results from the bronchoscopy. (Since another doctor is performing the procedure, he won't automatically get the results.) That way, he can possibly prescribe meds this weekend if something shows up on the scope.

So, as always, I'm in good hands at Hope, good hands at home and surrounded by a community of friends and supporters holding my hands.

1 comment:

One Mother with Cancer said...

I hope you start feeling better soon...