Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quick Summary

I spent most of the day at City of Hope and then came home for a one-hour snooze. Here's a brief summary:

  • The CT scan shows infiltrates in the lungs.
  • My eosinophil (EOS) counts are still high.
  • I'll return to CoH tomorrow for a bronchoscopy and biopsy of tissue sample.
  • I'll see Dr. Forman again on Monday and we'll figure out the treatment plan.
  • All of the same symptoms are persisting.
You got it - that means that I have to lay low this weekend because I won't get any drugs until Monday at the earliest. I'm sick of being sick, but this is only temporary.


Barbara Roth said...

If you gotta lay low to get better, then lay low. I am not a religious person but I will try to contact some higher power on your behalf to request that you be made well immediately. Just put your feet up, get a good book, watch your favorite movies ...Can you eat some bon-bons also?

Ann said...

I'm having a Charlie Brown moment on your behalf. Ughhhh!!!