Friday, July 25, 2008

A Quick Update

Not much new to report, but I thought I'd do a quick update before leaving for SF with Kiki:

- Bob is spiraling down, but is hanging in.
- Puss and Betty (our dog) can sit on a couch together, incident free, as long as I'm in the middle.
- I'm feeling stronger and less fatigued every day.
- I'll have another chest x-ray, blood draw and appt. with Dr. Forman on Monday.

And I just wanted to give a big thank you to Cynthia, who brought me dinner in bed when I was feeling at my worst. The menu, which included her favorite beef ramen noodles, may not have been the most nutritious, but the presentation (very important to me) was perfect and the love priceless!

2 comments:

Piper Robert said...

Lot's of good news. You've got a physical rally going on. Pets are bonding. Cynthia serving dinner. Your big brother loves you. Life is very good.

Ann said...

Susan,

You are such an inspiration to me. Be safe on the road.

Lots of love,
Ann