Friday, April 6, 2007

Comment Housekeeping

Since I've received so many email from friends about difficulty in posting a comment, I decided to change my blog settings so that ANYONE can post without being registered. This should make it easier for the unregistered to leave a comment.

At the same time, to avoid spammers, I decided to change the setting so that comments are not immediately posted. (As Paula put it, I already have cancer; I don't need a penile enlargement too.)

For those of you who were accustomed to posting a comment and seeing it immediately, we now have to wait until I see the comment in my email, review it and hit "publish." If this becomes a bit cumbersome, I may go back to the old method.

Susan

2 comments:

Emily said...

Ok, just read this after posting a short comment! Ummm...I'll try using Paula's rule of three when I post to make it worth your while :)

Anonymous said...

I think we always have the choice to connect to others in a real and personal way, to learn the lessons that are offered and to embrace the truth that can be shared OR we can talk on our cell phones! Love Lisa Cooper-Keil