Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Ultimate Buns

I was looking through my photo archive for a picture of me with buns, and I couldn't find one. I don't know if this is because I have never had junk in the trunk or we just never managed to get it on film.

Doesn't matter 'cause I'm talking about the ultimate hamburger bun. Did you know that Fraiche, best new restaurant in LA, serves theirs on a gougères, that crazy deliciouos French bread that's like a savory cream puff?

Check it out at Open Mouth, Insert Fork. And seriously think about a Culver City field trip.

1 comment:

Ronni Gordon said...

Hi
At first I wasn't sure I liked the combination, but after I read more, it sounded, as my mother used to say, delicioso. (sp?) I'll put the restaurant on my list for when I get to California, whenever that is. Thanks for your advice about getting through today's holiday. It helped me put it into perspective.