Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Another Delay

I packed my overnight bag, in hopes that I'd be admitted today for my dose of conditioning Cytoxan. But I'll have to wait another week to get chemo "lite." And then I won't be able to start the next round of stem cell harvesting until a week after that (September 17).

AAAGGGHHH! That's the cry of a patient who's chomping at the bit to get going.

1 comment:

Marco said...

Look on the bright side - at least it will be cooler while you are out and about!