Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Endings, Happy Beginnings

I was sorry to miss the City of Hope's Celebration of Life BMT Reunion on Friday, but got to enjoy the event through local news coverage

Check out the ABC News coverage of Christine meeting her bone-marrow donor from Hong Kong.

Tommy Lasorda, the keyote speaker and one helluva passionate guy, wrote about the event on his blog.

And, of course, the San Gabriel Valley Newspaper Group covered the event.

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY: I had my first blood and platelet transfusion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,
just got back and wanted to check out your blog and catch up immediately on your progress. Did you attend the Celebration of Life? I didn't see a mention in this blog. I love your pictures, are those the new stylish glasses? Miss you and glad you are doing well, Barbara